Certified MFPC Examiner
GUIDE ON CERTIFIED MFPC EXAMINER (CME)
To ensure appointed Certified MFPC Examiner is suitable and adequately qualified to carry out his/her role and duties.
An individual who is to be appointed as an examiner should meet the following criteria:-
1. Possess relevant tertiary education or a recognised professional qualification; preference will be given to RFP/ Shariah RFP designees/Master/ PhD degree holders
2. Shall remain active member of the MFPC at all times and fulfil the CPD hours as required by the Certification and CPD Board
3. Has participated in at least one “Train the Trainer Workshop”
4. Has participated in at least one “Certified MFPC Examiner” Programme.
5. Has been appointed as Certified MFPC Trainer
1. Duly completed curriculum vitae (CV) shall be submitted to MFPC for approval.
2. CV is reviewed and short-listed candidate will be submitted to Examination Board for approval.
3. All approved examiners are to be reported to the National Council for endorsement.
4. MFPC Secretariat will issue letter of approval and certificate; and to communicate the MFPC requirements to the examiners.
5. MFPC Secretariat will constantly update MFPC website on list of Certified MFPC Examiners.
6. Examination Facilitator (Malaysian Insurance Institute) is responsible for the identification and selection of qualified examiners to mark and/or moderate examination papers/project papers.
D.DUTIES OF EXAMINER/MODERATOR WITH MARKING/MODERATING ASSIGNMENT
The primary duties of an examiner are as follows:-
1. To mark and/to moderate the exam transcript in accordance to the examination guideline/criteria of assessment.
2. To observe and abide by the deadline for any marking assignment.
3. To complete and provide adequate feedback/comments to the students especially on project paper. Examiner/moderator is required to submit duly completed “Report on Candidate’s Work” to the examination facilitator.
4. To attend Examination Board meeting/VIVA session/special meeting on examination matters when deem necessary
E.DUTIES OF QUESTION SETTER/QUESTION MODERATOR
The primary duties of a question setter/question moderator are as follows:-
1. To set/moderate questions in accordance to the blueprint.
2. To observe and abide by the deadline for any question setting/moderating assignment.
3. Question setter/moderator is required to submit duly completed new and/or edited questions in softcopy and hardcopy to the MFPC Secretariat as per standard submission template provided by the MFPC. All required details must be duly completed; for example, level of difficulty, chapter, page number, and edition.
4. To attend Examination Board meeting/VIVA session/special meeting on setting/moderating examination questions and related matters when deem necessary.
CERTIFIED MFPC EXAMINER LISTING
|M30007930||Dr.||Chong Kok Fei||✔||✔||✔||✔||✔||✔||✔|
|M300009417||Assoc Prof Dr||Ahcene Lahsasna||✔||✔||✔||Zakat||✔||✔||✔|
|M30000166||Mr.||Kok Fook On||✔||✔||✔||✔||✔||✔||✔||✔||✔||✔||✔||✔|
|M300000687||Mr.||Ng Kwoong Yong||✔||✔||✔||✔||✔||✔||✔||✔||✔||✔|
|M30000816||Mr.||Anuar Bin Shuib||✔||✔||✔||✔||✔||✔||✔||✔||✔||✔||✔|
|M30009373||Mr.||Chan Ling Foon||✔||✔||✔||Tax||✔||✔||✔||✔||✔|
|M30000968||Mrs.||Zalina Mohd Ishak||✔||✔||✔||✔||✔||Zakat||✔||✔|
|M30006804||Mr.||Anthony Ang Sang Nang||✔||✔||✔||✔||✔|
|M30010084||Mr.||Leow Hon Wei||✔||✔||✔||✔|
|M30000820||Mr.||Ban Hoan Keong||✔||✔||✔||✔||✔||✔|
|M30000585||Dr.||Fauziah Hanim Binti Tafri||✔||✔||✔||✔||✔|
|M30010057||Mr.||Pua Wee Hua@ Thomas||✔||✔||✔|
|M30005172||Dr.||Selvamuthu Raja A/L Munusamy||✔||✔|
|M30000448||Mr.||Teo Ah Ngo@ Teoh Chin Yen||✔||✔||✔||✔||✔||✔||✔|
Past Photo for Certified Examiner Programme 2014
PAST BROCHURE CEP 2015
If you are interested in joinning us, you can call us now or fill in our E-registration. For information on our programme for your staff, and the corporate packages we offer, please contact our Education and Training department at 03-62035899.