Shariah RFP Capstone Programme
“A Swift Path forward to Shariah Financial Planning”
In line with the Malaysian New Economic Model to increase the pool of well-trained and educated human capital in Malaysia as well as to address the critical need for qualified Shariah financial planners in order to position Malaysia as the regional hub for Islamic finance, MFPC has designed a six days intensive programme, the Shariah RFP Capstone programme. Shariah RFP Capstone programme is a fast track pathway for existing practitioners, accountants, lawyers or academicians to become a qualified Shariah financial planner. Participants of Shariah RFP Capstone programme who had successfully passed all the assessment and examination shall be conferred with Shariah RFP designation.
- To increase the pool of experts in the Islamic Capital Market through training and education.
- To provide an understanding of the influence of Shariah in the business contact and prepare financial practitioners to hold key positions in the Islamic Finance and Takaful industries.
- To provide an international benchmark qualification that will equip candidates with a practical understanding of Shariah financial planning.
- To introduce more competitive and innovative Shariah financial products and services.
- To increase efforts in enhancing the awareness of Malaysia’s Shariah financial planning at the domestic and international levels.
- To establish strategic alliances between Malaysia and other Islamic countries.
Shariah RFP Membership Benefits & Privileges:
- Branding of Professional Image – MFPC is a Self Regulatory Organisation (SRO) and Membership enhances long term public image.
Venturing into the financial planning profession – Shariah RFP designation provides entry opportunities to professionals who wish to venture into the financial planning profession.
Leadership Quality – Being and MFPC member, you will be accorded a place among a group of pioneer Shariah RFPs who are instrumental in the development of financial planning in Malaysia.
Platform for exchanging views and networking activities – MFPC Membership provides a strategic platform to interact among industry players and regulators for the exchange of views and knowledge on the development of financial planning, both locally and internationally.
Participation in Financial Planning Education and Advisory Services – Shariah RFPs are given priority to be Certified Shariah RFPs Trainers. Registered Shariah RFP are encouraged to actively participate in lecturing Shariah RFP Modules and conducting of seminars / talks on financial planning subjects. The MFPC strongly recommends Shariah RFPs to hold advisory positions in various boards and committees in the related industry via AKPK and local universities.
Professional Indemnity (PI) Insurance Scheme – Members of the MFPC have the unique privileges to be enrolled in the PI Insurance Scheme specially tailored to the requirements of Bank Negara Malaysia.
Financial 1st Magazine – Financial 1st Magazine published by the MFPC is exclusively free-of-charge to the Ordinary Members. A special membership discount of 10% is given to members who wish to advertise in the Financial 1st Magazine.
Priority and Special Offers to MFPC Members – MFPC members are given special discount and priority standing in all MFPC promotional and publicity activities e.g seminars, workshops, advertisement campaigns, and conventions.
Shariah RFP Capstone Classes Schedule
There will be three (3) intakes session in March, August and November.
Please click here for Exam Dates & Classes
If you are interested in joinning us, you can email to email@example.com or call us now. For information on our programme for your staff, and the corporate packages we offer, please contact our Education and Training department at 03-62035899.-62035899.
Please click image below to register Online