Applicant who have prior learning experience in financial planning related programmes is eligible to apply for modular exemption for RFP programme.
Notice to Modular Exemption Applicants:
- To submit certified true copy of transcripts/results together with exemption application.
- To submit programme syllabuses and assessment methodology together with exemption application.
- The Certification and CPD Board (CCB) reserves the right to request additional/relevant documents pertaining to the exemption application and to decline exemption application on inadequate document submission/incomplete application form.
- All the standard exemption shall be granted to the relevent academic/professional qualification only if respective RFP module(s) was covered in the said programme syllabus.
- BA, BSc, Masters, PhD courses and any other qualifications, which are not listed in the exemption table, exemption(s) shall be granted on case–by–case basis.
- Maximum 6 modules shall be granted to Module–by–Module Exemption Application.
- Evaluation is based on 70% matching syllabus on aggregate basis. Applicant are required to attend module 7 class in order to complete the RFP programme.
Module Exemption Listing
Click Download Now to download the Module Exemption Listing for RFP (PDF Format) :-
Click Download Now to download the Module Exemption Listing for Shariah RFP (PDF Format) :-
If you are interested in joinning us, you can email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call us now. For information on our programme, please contact our Education and Training department at 03-62035899.