We recommend to our members to follow the Guidelines on using the MFPC Designation
Click below to download Guidelines on admission – MFPC Corporate Members 2018
|Guidelines on admission – MFPC Corporate Members 2018—|
Malaysian Financial Planning Council (Refund Policy) – (22 December 2011)
(APPLICABLE FOR MFPC COURSE BASED METHOD OF STUDY)
1. Please note that the membership, registration, entrance and examination fees are not refundable EXCEPT for the course fees.
2. Requests for a refund of the course fees must be made in writing.
i. Full Refund: Full refund will be made only if:
– the student’s application is rejected, or
– due to any reason, MFPC is not able to conduct or has to cancel the RFP Capstone course
ii. Partial Refund:
50% of the course fee is refundable if the student withdraws at least 14 days before the course commences. The letter requesting
withdrawal from the course together with the original receipt must reach MFPC at least 7 days before the date of the first class.
iii. No Refund:
A student is not entitled to any refund of the course fees if the student withdraws from the course after commencement of the first day of class.
3. Administrative Charge
An administrative charge for refund application is RM50 per application. Class and Examination Deferment Policy (2 Jan 2012)
1. Deferment is only allowed for those who have submitted written appeal prior to the commencement of classes of closing date of examinations.
2. Deferment will be granted not more than 12 months in accordance to applicants’ application form/registration form.
3. No refund of fees will be granted on deferment. All fees will be forfeited should applicants failed to attend classes or examinations after 12 months.
4. Administrative Charge of RM50 is applicable for each request of deferment.
Table of Fees and Good & Service Tax (GST)
Click Here >> Table of Fees and Good & Service Tax (GST) (PDF format)